Final results are in for our May 2020 TRI-TEAM MILITARY CHALLENGE between Athletes Without Limits, Community Rowing and Row New York’s Military/Veteran Freedom Rows programs. Congratulations to all the teams for getting creative with workouts and keeping active!
We are one team wearing different uniforms, sporting different blades, different ages… but one Team USA!
MILITARY SERVICE BRANCH STANDINGS:
- GOLD (37,547 min) US ARMY
- SILVER (9,731 min) US NAVY
- BRONZE (3,443) min US MARINE CORPS
ROWING CLUB TOTALS:
AGE GROUP LEADERS:
- GOLD (4,126 min) Chris Campos (AWL/ARMY)
- SILVER (1,191 min) Daniel Willard (AWL/ARMY)
- BRONZE (1,085 min) Amy Owens (CRI/ARMY)
- GOLD (5,126 min) Greg Quarles (AWL/ARMY)
- SILVER (3,900 min) Michael Shaw (AWL/ARMY)
- BRONZE (3,190 min) Erich Neujahr (AWL/ARMY)